- ACA WA is the largest WA peak body in the sector, with approximately 66% of the 1142 WA services as members
- ACA members are spread through metro, rural, regional and remote communities of WA
- Members are from private, community, religious and local government owned services
- ACA WA is ‘not for profit’ and the only peak with a permanent staff and office in W.A.
- ACA WA has close relationships with the other sector peak organisations such as the Educational Leaders Association and meets through the year with all the peaks.
The Association is committed to bringing together industry, government and community organisations to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and families. In 2017, this includes shared consultation submissions and ‘peak’ discussion events.
For all Media enquiries please contact the Executive Officer Rachelle Tucker
Ph: 0433 498 147