What an amazing weekend of networking, learning & inspiration we had, starting with welcome drinks & canapes on Friday night.
Could not have had a better start to Saturday morning with the Hon Minister Simpson officially opening our conference, followed by Kirsty Grant who spoke on behalf of our chosen charity Ride for Logan.
Saturday Morning Keynote Rachael Robertson was amazing and inspired all that attended. Saturday continued with 15 more workshops throughout the day.
The first ever ACA WA Gala Dinner themed "Glitz & Glamour" was a huge success, as our dinner guests walked the red carpet they were mobbed by the 'Paparazzi' see all the photos HERE , we all than rocked the night away with great local band Blue Hornet .
Sunday morning started a bit later, but all were welcomed in with a Berrocca and banana to kick start their day.
Sunday morning Keynote Caroline Fewster was as always inspirational to all and had everyone on their feet with a bit of 'Dirty Dancing', Sunday continued with a further 10 workshops and prize giveaways.
ACA WA would like to thank everyone that attended you all made this such an amazing event.
Please see below for Powerpoints from our amazing speakers; (This will be updated as presentations come in)
- pdf NATURALLY KIDS PLAY (25.00 MB) TRACY BLASZKOW - KIDSAFE WA
- pdf "WHY, WHAT & HOW" (653 KB) & pdf "DOES IT TAKE A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD" (1.40 MB) - GUDRUN GILLES - GOODRUN SOLUTIONS
- pdf AN INVITATION TO PLAY (1.65 MB) - CAROLINE FEWSTER
- pdf EMPLOYMENT RISK (3.04 MB) - CHRISTIE BOUCHER GUILD GROUP
- SUNDAY KEYNOTE pdf "WHAT MAKES EARLY CHILDHOOD SETTINGS GREAT PLACES TO BE" (2.42 MB) - CAROLINE FEWSTER
- BANKWEST - pdf FORECASTING (520 KB) - pdf CREATING VALUE (2.02 MB) - pdf INDUSTRY PERFORMANCE (1.32 MB)
- pdf (1.32 MB) JENNIFER RIBAROVSKI - pdf PEACEFUL POSSABILITIES (2.39 MB) - pdf CURRICULUM & PEDAGOGY (2.74 MB) - pdf LEARNING LOOPS (230 KB)
- pdf (230 KB) KEYNOTE - RACHAEL ROBERTSON - pdf LEADING ON THE EDGE (25.96 MB) - NO TRIANGLES - BACON WARS
- pdf PROTECTIVE BEHAVIOURS WA (2.73 MB)
- AHD NETWORK - pdf NURTURE YOURSELF & YOUR ORGANISATION (923 KB) - WEBSITE - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - Ros Sambell and Dr Amanda Devine AHD Network | 0478 438 419 email@example.com
- ECRU - pdf STATE OF PLAY IN WA (637 KB) - pdf PREPARING FOR AN A&R (984 KB)
- pdf STEPHANIE ALEXANDER KITCHEN (1.51 MB)
- pdf EYLF OUTCOMES (1.07 MB)
- pdf EYL NQF NQS (3.71 MB)
- CONTACT DETAILS FOR PRESENTERS:
AHD NETWORK www.ahdnetwork.com
Ros Sambell and Dr Amanda Devine AHD Network | 0478 438 419 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Sponsor Silver Sponsor Gala Dinner Sponsor
Bronze Sponsors Welcome Drinks
Key Note Sponsors
Program Guide Sponsor
Guild Insurance, Child Care Super, Modern Teaching Aid, G8 Education, St John, Bankwest, AHD Network, Bellbirdz, Earlyworks, Officeworks, Hesta, Soccor Rob, Vetassess, Diamond Lock & Security, PBWA, One Tree, My Life My Super, Awe & Wonder, Childscapes, Food Safety Plus, QCA, Goodstart, ECW, Meerilinga, NextGen, Eximia Jalson, Murdock Education, Nature 4 Kids,