CTAS Education - RTO
CTAS Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who has been successfully owned and operating in WA for over 10 years. We are a team of passionate, committed and highly experienced early childhood professionals and are extremely proud to partner with the Australian Childcare Alliance – Western Australia (ACAWA) as their Preferred Training Provider to help empower educators and raise the standard of early education and care in WA.
CTAS Education specialises in providing high quality childcare training services to Metro and Rural centres throughout WA. We offer the following services:
• Nationally Recognised Education and Care Qualifications (Childcare/OSHC)
• Professional Development Courses
• Customised In-services Courses
• First Aid Course (designed and contextualised specifically for the Education and Care industry)
• Education and Care Industry Development & Management Consulting
We offer affordable payment plans to assist students in managing the costs associated with completion of their Education and Care qualifications.
Where applicable, discount packages are also extended to ACAWA members for Professional Development Training and Consulting.
Why not give CTAS Education a call today and see what we can do for you?
Contact Phone No : (08) 9350 9222
• You can find out more specific course information using this link: http://ctas.wa.edu.au/courseinfo.html
• You can find also out more about our trainers and the CTAS team using this link: http://ctas.wa.edu.au/staff.html
• Please take the time to explore our website www.ctas.wa.edu.au
Here’s what our clients are saying about us:
'CTAS Education has made such a difference to our services. Our staff are so much more excited and motivated about their training and now want to be better educators. I would have no hesitation in recommending CTAS Education to other services.' (Centre Owner)
‘My trainer was so helpful and understanding. She kept supporting me though my qualification when I wasn’t sure if I could ever complete it.‘ (Student - Rural)
‘One of the best things for me about CTAS Education as a Centre Manager, is that the trainer comes out to the service every month. She is organised, flexible and provides me with good feedback on how my staff are progressing with their training. (Centre Manager)
'CTAS Education offered me an affordable payment program so I could complete my qualification. Without this flexible payment option I don’t believe I could have afforded the course fees.' (Student)