Members of the Association believe:
- All children deserve a safe and secure environment that challenges and stimulates and offers time for discovery, reflection and collaboration.
- Parents have the right to feel confident that their children are being cared for in a safe and proactive environment that caters for individuality and different cultural backgrounds.
- Staff have the right to work in a centre of excellence which is committed to improving the conditions and public perception of early childhood educators and the industry.
- The community has the right to information and education about the benefits of quality early childhood care and education for WA children.
- It is our right to have a voice in the future direction of our industry.