Why use a member’s service:
- ACA WA is a nationally affiliated association for providers of early education and care in our community. We support the provision of high quality early education and care.
- Our members are local, they know and care about their local families and work hard to meet parent needs and their children’s needs, and are proud of their position as a community asset.
- Our service staff become a part of family lives and work together with families and local schools and other children’s services to provide quality education and care, meeting each child’s ongoing needs.
- The early education and care needs of children are at the heart of what our services do. In the debate around the need for flexible childcare, it is the needs of children that are often forgotten in public debate.
- Our members are passionate about providing a safe, quality environment that meets independently assessed standards and that provides the strongest support for children’s critical early years, including a social cohort of friends they grow with.
To find a members service near you go to centre locator HERE